What We Do & What Sets Us Apart
Walkies & The Cat Peeps guarantees top quality, professional, and personalized pet care services to all of our clients. We pride ourselves on our fabulous reputation and our ability to offer peace of mind to our clients, who know that their pets and homes are in the best hands possible.
We are fully insured, offer unique services such as in-home overnight care, cat sitting, and our “white glove” services, and also offer our clients monthly coupons and loyalty rewards, as well as discounted rates and a generous cancellation policy to our monthly clients. We also believe that pets need consistent and one-on-one care from a person that they know and trust, which is why we offer our clients assigned sitters, a concept that is unique to us.
All of our sitters go through a very thorough screening, vetting, and training process before they earn a spot on our team. We require stellar references, a clean background, pet first aid certification, and that our sitters complete a two-part orientation process before they receive their first solo assignment. We only hire the best people and hold them to a very high standard!
Why Join Our Team
We offer our sitters EXCELLENT earning potential, FLEXIBLE hours, and the ability to work outdoors or in the comfort of our clients’ homes. Unlike retail, hospitality, or office work, professional pet care is incredibly REWARDING and FULFILLING. If you are an animal lover and desire an “outside-the-box” job, being a professional pet sitter might be the perfect job for you. Caring for animals is hard work, but every single one of our sitters LOVES their job!
Mid-Day Dog Walker
Mid-day Dog Walkers visit our client’s dogs while they are at work during the day, and must be available every M-F between the hours of 11am and 3pm.
Pet sitters care for dogs, cats, or both, and visit our client’s homes 1-4 times per day and/or stay overnight in their homes while they are away. No availability requirements, but most work is available early morning, in the evening, on the weekends, or overnight.
– have experience with, a love of, and a desire to work with dogs and/or cats
– own a smart phone & have mobile access to the internet
– be physically fit & able to work and commute in all types of weather
– have reliable transportation (SEPTA, bike, or their own car)
– live in or adjacent to our Philadelphia service area
– have excellent time management, communication, and customer service skills
– have good judgement & common sense
– are drama-free & 100% reliable
– have the ability to problem solve & think on their feet
– have the ability to represent our company effectively and professionally
– have the ability to commit to and honor a 6 month contract
– have the ability to take this job SERIOUSLY
– be organized & detail oriented
*** To submit an application, please click the below link. Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet all of our criteria. NO CALLS, TEXTS, OR EMAILS! We will contact YOU to set up an interview if your application is approved.